What is TOEFL?
The Test of English as a Foreign Language known as TOEFL is a computer based test which evaluates the proficiency of English language examining the reading, speaking, listening and writing skills of an individual. TOEFL is an assessment test for getting admissions in nearly 2400 colleges and universities in United States and Canada. The students who want to apply to these universities need to clear TOEFL for their selection as it the eligibility criteria for checking their level of English. The assessment is done on the scale of 0-30.
Why ABE for TOEFL Coaching?
- Well equipped Computer Lab
- ETS (TOEFL) Certified Trainers
- 100 Online Practice Test + 8 Full length model test
- Latest Methodology
- ETS-TOEFL Exam booking centre
- Regular practice of Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing from recent sample papers
- Individual sessions for queries
- Choice of taking coaching for individual modules
- Fast track programs are available according to students’ requirements
- There is a convenience of flexible timings and Weekend Batches for the students.
- New Batches starting every week
- Students achieve their desired score.
- ABE is officially recognized and a member of British Council and IDP Australia
- For achievement of the highest standards in Organisational Management, ABE is also certified by IAO.